Retainers for Life – Cleburne, TX
Keep Your Smiling Looking and Feeling Its Best
Following orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to keep your teeth in their new positions. Without a bit of pressure to keep them from drifting out of place, they may soon regress to their former places. Most patients must wear a retainer on a long-term basis after they’re done with their traditional braces or clear aligner treatment. That’s why Hart Orthodontics has chosen to participate in the Retainers for Life Program. It will help you keep your new smile looking and feelings its best without costing you a ton of money.
How the Program Works
After you finish your orthodontic treatment, mention to us that you’d like to opt in to the Retainers for Life program. You’ll pay a reasonable fee, and we’ll provide you with a model of your teeth and your first set of retainers. Be sure to keep your model in a secure place; when you need replacement retainers, we’ll use that as the basis for designing them.
Whenever you need new retainers, visit our office. For a small copay, we’ll provide you with what you need. The copay is a fraction of the price that you would pay for a new retainer outside the Retainers for Life program.
Benefits of Retainers for Life
Key benefits of the Retainers for Life program include:
- You’ll save a significant amount of money over the long term.
- Kids might not always take good care of their retainers. Therefore, the program is especially valuable for families who are visiting a pediatric orthodontist in Cleburne.
- The 3D-printed models of your teeth will show your smile at your straightest. If you ever misplace or damage a model, it can be reprinted for a low fee.
- Retainers for Life is not exclusive to your orthodontist in Cleburne’s office. The program includes a growing network of dental professionals. Therefore, even if your circumstances take you far away from Cleburne, you’ll still be able to participate in the program.
- It’s okay if you don’t want to opt into Retainers for Life immediately after your braces are removed. You can begin to participate in the program at any time.
- The retainers you receive will always be high-quality and fit well as long as you’re diligent about wearing them as much as you should.
Retainer for Life FAQs
Will I Really Need to Wear a Retainer Forever?
At first, you’ll need to wear a retainer full-time. After a few years, you’ll progress to wearing your retainer just one night a week. You should continue to wear one regularly throughout your lifetime.
How Long Should I Expect a Retainer to Last?
Depending on usage, a retainer might last for 1 – 3 years before it needs to be replaced.
How Can I Care for My Retainer?
Each of your retainers will last longer if you keep it clean, don’t expose it to extremely hot temperatures, and store it in your Retainers for Life box when you’re not using it. It’s also important to remove both sides of a retainer from your mouth at the same time so you don’t accidentally break it.
Don’t want to pay full price for your retainers? Contact us today to learn more about how you can participate in the Retainers for Life program.