Cleburne ClearCorrect™ Aligners
Proven Results for Cleburne Smiles
If you’re an adult with crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth, you’ve likely felt like you are caught between a rock and a hard place. You’d love to straighten your teeth, but you just can’t imagine going to work every day or seeing your friends with metal braces on your teeth. You would just feel too self-conscious. At Hart Orthodontics, Dr. James Hart and our team completely understand these feelings, which is why we’re happy to offer an excellent alternative with ClearCorrect™ Clear Aligners. With this system, you can achieve straighter teeth in less time without having to get noticeable metal braces.
What is ClearCorrect™?
ClearCorrect™ is a clear aligner system very similar to Invisalign. Rather than using brackets and wires to straighten the teeth, it instead uses a series of clear plastic aligner trays. These trays simply slip over the teeth, and each one in the series gradually brings the teeth to their ideal alignment. The big difference between it and Invisalign is that ClearCorrect™ is made right here in Texas, which tends to make it a more budget-friendly, but still effective, solution.
Why Patients Love ClearCorrect ™ Clear Aligners
- Subtle Appearance: When worn on the teeth, the trays are practically invisible. In the end, the only people who will know that you are straightening your teeth will be you and Dr. Hart, and he certainly won’t tell!
- Convenience: The trays simply slide on and off the teeth, enabling you to take them out whenever you eat or brush. With ClearCorrect™, you can enjoy a treatment that transforms your smile and doesn’t affect your daily habits.
- Comfort: Each ClearCorrect™ treatment is custom-designed to fit a patient’s unique smile out of smooth plastic.
- Time: ClearCorrect™ doesn’t have to be regularly adjusted like braces, so this means you’ll need to make fewer progress checks with us over the course of your treatment.
Understanding the Cost of ClearCorrect™
Before committing to orthodontic treatment, you likely want to know how much it’ll cost to determine if it’s right for you. Well, it’s impossible to provide an accurate price estimate until you come in for a consultation. During your appointment, our team at Hart Orthodontics will explain which factors affect the total cost of ClearCorrect™ in Cleburne and go over your available payment options. To learn more about what to expect, continue reading or give us a call today!
Factors that Affect the Cost of ClearCorrect™
Several factors influence the overall cost of ClearCorrect™ in Cleburne, such as:
- The number of aligners needed to straighten your teeth. This depends on the extent and type of dental misalignment you have.
- Whether you’re straightening one arch or both. Logically speaking, straightening both the upper and lower teeth will cost more than straightening just one or the other.
- Your treatment compliance. You may have to pay more than expected if you lose an aligner or fail to stick to your treatment plan.
- Whether you need additional accessories. Depending on your case, you may need elastics or other extra accessories to ensure successful treatment.
ClearCorrect™ vs. Smile Direct Club™: Which Costs More?
If you’re on a budget, you may be tempted to opt for do-it-yourself clear aligner therapy like SmileDirectClub™. It usually costs around $2,000 while ClearCorrect™ can run anywhere between $4,000 and $5,500. While DIY clear aligner therapy has a more attractive price, it’s important to remember that you get what you pay for.
For example, DIY clear aligners typically come with little to no dental supervision. That means plenty of things can go wrong, resulting in issues that will need to be addressed by a professional anyway. Meanwhile, with ClearCorrect™, you can enjoy the trusted oversight of our team at Hart Orthodontics every step of the way. Best of all, you can expect to have a smoother, more successful treatment process. For peace of mind, many patients find the cost of ClearCorrect™ to be worth every penny!
Does Dental Insurance Cover ClearCorrect™?
Most dental insurance plans offer some level of coverage for orthodontic treatment, including ClearCorrect™. If your policy applies, it can lower your out-of-pocket expenses by $1,000 or more. Of course, every plan is unique, which is why you should confirm the details with your insurance provider before committing to anything. Our team is more than happy to help with that step if needed.
Options for Making Invisalign Affordable
Don’t have dental insurance? No problem! We offer third-party financing through CareCredit so you can easily break up the total cost of your treatment into smaller, budget-friendly monthly installments. Plus, most plans have little-to-no interest! You’ll never have to deal with any upfront costs, annual fees, or prepayment penalties.
Are you ready to get the straight smile you’ve always wanted? Contact our office and schedule a consultation today! We’ll create a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your dream look while keeping your overall expenses as low as possible.
Come Get Your Straight Smile!
If you’re interested in ClearCorrect™, then all you need to do is contact the friendly team here at Hart Orthodontics. We’ll walk you through your treatment options, and if ClearCorrect™ is right for you, we can get right to work creating your new smile. If you have any questions about the treatment or would like to schedule a consultation, contact us today.