In-House Aligners – Cleburne, TX
An Efficient and Affordable Route to Straighter Teeth
Countless individuals have undertaken the journey to a straighter smile with the help of Invisalign or ClearCorrect. At Hart Orthodontics, we proudly offer both of those options — but we also offer a third choice that can be just as effective and discreet: our In-House Aligners. They’re made right here by people you know and trust, allowing you to have the highest level of confidence possible in your treatment process.
How the Process Works
In-House Aligners are similar to Invisalign and ClearCorrect in that they apply gentle pressure to teeth to reposition them over time. Really, the only difference is that we fabricate your aligner trays here in our in-house lab. The treatment process goes something like this:
- After we evaluate your candidacy for the treatment, we use the iTero scanner to take detailed digital impressions of your teeth. The images it produces are extremely accurate, and the scan is fast, comfortable, and mess-free!
- Dr. Hart and our team use the digital impressions and cutting-edge software to design the aligners. Then, our EnvisionTEC 3D printer creates the trays. Dr. Hart’s expertise combines with the remarkable technology in our office to produce aligners that are both comfortable and effective.
- We provide you with the aligners, along with detailed instructions on how to adjust your everyday habits so your treatment goes proceeds as smoothly as possible.
- You wear each clear aligner as much as possible (20 – 22 hours each day) until you graduate to the next one in the series. Eventually, your teeth will reach their new positions and you will be the proud owner of a straighter, healthier smile. Following treatment, you’ll need a retainer to maintain your results.
Advantages of Choosing Our In-House Aligners
Our In-House Aligners offer all of the same advantages as Invisalign and ClearCorrect. For example, they let you eat what you want; they’re practically invisible to observers; and there are no metal parts to irritate the soft tissues in your mouth. However, the benefits of choosing our In-House treatment go even further. Some additional perks include:
- The techniques we use may make our aligners stronger than those of other treatments.
- There is a fast turnaround time, whether you’re waiting to begin your treatment or you need an aligner to replace one that you accidentally lost or damaged.
- It’s easy for us to make adjustments mid-treatment.
- In-House Aligners are more affordable than other clear braces options.
The treatment is completely customizable.
Are you ready to learn more about your options for achieving a straighter smile? Request an appointment with Dr. Hart to schedule your orthodontic consultation.
|Other Brands||In-House Aligners|
|Faster turnaround time|
|Fabricated by the people who see you everyday (Dr. Hart & Staff)|
|Faster replacement of lost or damaged trays|
|Faster mid-treatment adjustments and modifications|
|Fabricated with state-of-the art technology, all in an in-house lab|